Pages

Sunday

SUNDAY FUNDAY




It's the day after a long night of much needed rain, a day filled with looking through magazines, listening to Frank Sinatra, and hanging out with our new puppy, Murray! The descending triangle necklace I'm wearing today inspired me to take my outfit photos infront of one of my favorite and fairly recent paintings. Loving the humidity today, I always have good hair days on slightly humid days. I need to move somewhere where it rains more often. Back to my long day of lounging on the couch flipping through dwell, COLOR made easy, and Cosmopolitan.




details:
Xhilaration Blouse from Target
Denim Strapless Dress from Forever 21
Thrifted Descending Triangle Necklace
Lucky Earrings from Nordstrom
FIT Backpack from Barnes & Noble
Painting is oil paint with three pieces of twine wrapped around vertically.












No comments:

Post a Comment