Pages

Monday





I thought it seemed fitting to write about how I've been re-vamping my wardrobe, since I've had a lack of posts lately. I've also re-vamped the blog layout and design a bit. I will admit it's hard to stick with one design, but I think this is something I can keep up considering its right along lines with the feel of and color scheme I'm going with for my new wardrobe. 

Some things I've been looking for while out shopping and adding to my mountain of wish-lists from my favorite online stores have been funky duo metal jewelry, gold & silver. Also I've been looking for some slouchy sweaters, dresses and blouses that expose the back, and metallic accessories, like maybe a shiny gold or silver scarf. 

I've kept my eyes our for a pair of black ankle boot/heels, and I've come across the ones shown below. I absolutely love them and have been wearing them a lot lately. It's been taking some getting used to, but I'm getting better at walking in them. Nothing screams feminine power like some bad ass heels.



No comments:

Post a Comment