Pages

Thursday

||| ||||||| | |||


listening to

Crave You




I recently played around with dying my hair. I wanted a very subtle change and I love what I accomplished. I used a Red Manic Panic dye from Urban Outfitters and only dyed the lower portion of my hair. I wanted to simulate an ombre kind of fade, but from my natural color to red.




I referenced several tutorials on you tube before deciding to do it myself.  The videos I watched were actually how to do just a typical ombre, but I really watched them to see how they managed to actually get it to fade and not look so blunt of a change. I didn't use any bleach and I won't say that I and vegan, but the hair dye I used was not tested on animals and it was vegan, so that was kind of nice to know I was putting natural ingredients in my hair. Below are the three videos that helped me the most.





No comments:

Post a Comment